Description of the investment:
Sauer-Danfoss is the world leader in design, production and sales of power hydraulics components and electronic control systems, used mainly in mobile machines. The task consisted in design and production a combined assembly and test line for heavy building machinery and agricultural equipment. The first section of the line is used for gear assembly and is based on a pallet transport system for assembly of two types of gears, each of which could be made in several dozens of various types.
The hydraulic testing line is comprised of four automatic test stations, two for each gear type. The purpose of the first two stations was to adjust valves and carry out low-pressure tests, the second station is used for high-pressure testing and removal of oil from the gears. Operation of the combined assembly and test lines is controlled by a higher-level traceability control system, based on several interconnected computers.
Scope of work:
• mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic design
• software for the assembly and test line PLCs
• development and implementation of our own SCADA system, developed in C++ for the test line
• implementation of the traceability system
• mechanical implementation of the line
• installation of hydraulic power supply unit and testing section
• electrical and pneumatic assembly of the line
• start-up of the line at the seat of the manufacturer, SAT
• packing and transport to Sauer Danfoss Wrocław Polska
• start-up, operator training and FAT at the Client’s premises
|Client||Sauer-Danfoss Sp. z o.o.|