The project included design, obtaining the necessary permits and approvals,construction, start-up and 2-year warranty service for the cogeneration unit, consisting of four Rolls-Royce engines, 7.4 MWel each. The unit is equipped with a catalytic nitrogen oxide reduction system. Electric power is transferred from the unit to a 110 kV grid and the heat is transferred to the central heating system of the city of Rzeszów. At the time of commissioning,
the unit was the largest gas piston engine-based cogeneration unit in Poland.
Scope o work
• complete design in all respects, including permits
• construction work
• delivery, start-up and service for four cogeneration plants
• installation of auxiliary systems (heat exchanger rooms, pumping stations, nitrogen oxide reduction systems, etc.).
• construction of low and medium voltage systems and 110 kV stations
• construction of a SCADA system and its integration with the existing DCS.
|Total Value||87,4 mln PLN|
|Client||PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna SA|