Description of the investment:
PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna SA is one of the six companies comprising the largest power company in Poland, Polska Grupa Energetyczna.
Zespół Elektrownia Dolna Odra (ZEDO) in Gryfino (Szczecin) is one of the branches of PGE. The power plant has 8 units of total power of 1,547MW (electric power) and 64.4MW (thermal power). In 2007, ZEDO started the process of construction of the larges biomass boiler in Poland. Within the confines of work ordered by PGE, INTROL constructed a system for neutralisation of supernatant water. The purpose of the system is to decrease the pH value of the water from the level of even 12 to pH at the level of 8.
The neutralisation is performed with the use of 36 percent solution of hydrochloric acid; the process is controlled on an ongoing basis and is fully automatic.
Scope of work:
• comprehensive design
• delivery and installation of a system transferring supernatant water to the installation
• delivery and installation of an acid dosage system
• delivery and installation of a mixing and neutralisation system
• delivery and installation of an automation and control system
• start-up of the system and operator training
|Client||PPGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna SA
oddział Zespół Elektrowni Dolna Odra