Description of the investment:
Euro-Centrum Park Naukowo Technologiczny (Science and Technology Park) concentrates on development of energy-saving technologies and energy-saving in buildings. It is a place where business and science meet. It achieves its objectives through varied activities: providing laboratories and research equipment, training and advisory services, facilitating access to knowledge and results of the latest industry research and creating, within the Park, conditions that are conductive to location of advanced technology companies.
Apart from that, the Park provides financial support for establishment of technological companies, examines innovative ideas and then establishes equity relationships with new companies. Within the confines of work performed for the Park, one of the INTROL GROUP companies designed and delivered various internal systems and area lighting systems.
Scope of work:
• technical and design documentation
• CCTV system
• structural cabling
• burglary and assault signaling system
• internal and external electrical systems
• ventilation and air-conditioning systems
• central heating, process heat and ice water systems
• Control and Measurement Equipment and Automation and ventilation system
• water and sewage systems
• control of the lighting, ventilation, air-conditioning and heating systems with a control station
|Total Value||15 mln PLN|
|Client||Park Naukowo-Technologiczny EURO-CENTRUM Sp. z o.o.|