Description of the investment:
INTROL, in order to improve work safety at the carbonising system through monitoring of boiler-side tanks level, constructed a measurement system for fourteen OP-230 pulverised-fuel boiler tanks K1 – K4 at the Thermal Power Station Division, Bydgoszcz Elektrociepłownia ECII.
The constructed measurement system for fuel level monitoring at the tank outlet contributes to limiting transfer of hot air from the mills to the tanks and, as a result, significantly improves the work safety of the carbonising system.
Scope of work:
• design of the system for monitoring fuel level in coal tanks
• delivery of 14 Vegapuls 68 radar sensors
• installation of the sensors above the coal tanks, their calibration and start-up
• delivery and installation of 14 optical signaling devices
• delivery and installation of 3 sound signaling devices
• necessary assembly and instalation work
• installation of a control cabinet with a touch panel in the carbonisation gallery room
• system for transmission and visualisation of the coal level
in the coal tanks in the carbonisation control room
• system for transmission and visualisation of the coal level in the coal tanks at individual boiler units
• preparation of operating manual for the coal level monitoring system
|Client||PGE Górnictwo i Energetyka Konwencjonalna SA|